Monday, December 20, 2010

The third Thing

After watching 7 & 1/2 Habits I can easily discuss what is easiest and hardest for me.  The easiest thing is Habit 2: accept responsibility for your own learning.  I have always been motivated to learn, even from a young child.  No one ever needed to poke or prod me to do my best.  I just want to learn and to do the best I can at that point in time.  The hardest one for me is Habit 6: use technology to your advantage.  I want to learn more about technology.    I need to learn more about technology, but I feel that I don't have enough time to play with technology so I can learn more.  I work full time and I have 4 young children which gets in the way of making more progress.  However, my oldest is now 13 years old and he is helping me get more tech savy.  I learn by doing and with his help and guidance I can learn faster.

1 comment:

  1. I also agree with not having enough time to play around with new technology. It is so exciting to learn about all of these new things but to actually put it into practice is the challenge.

    ReplyDelete