Monday, December 20, 2010

23 things - the second thing

What makes a good blog?  I think a good blog should have thought provoking questions or ideas that can initiate others to stop, pause and think.  It should also be eye pleasing so it grabs your attention.

How can we enhance our school website?  If we create our website so parents, principals, teachers, school board, community members, etc.can blog new ideas, discuss old ideas, solve problems, etc. it would be a powerful tool to reach so many  people.

Are blogs easy to publish?  Yes!  With a click of a button, your ideas are posted.

My thoughts on web 2.0 and its role in  21st century teaching and learning.  I keep thinking about how students will have so many different jobs in their life times and that many of these jobs are not created yet.  I believe my main job is to teach the students to think creatively.  Blogs will open up student thinking and learning through constant discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment